Re: Putty question

  • From: "mixollagy fm UK" <mixollagyfm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 18:15:39 -0000

Hi.
Guess you could also try this.
In the folder where the program is installed, make sure that nothing is hidden,
if your in windows xp, go to the tools menu,
Folder options.
In the view tab, scrole down to hidden files and folders, and tick the box (off)
Go to to the beginning of your options, you will see a button called apply to
all folders, press enter, and answer yes to apply it to every folder on your
computer, else click apply, and then ok to ammend your changes.
Close the folder, and open it again, any hidden files should now be shown.
What is this program? anyway.
Kind regards: Jamie.