Re: web form submition

  • From: Darko Milosevic <darko.pogacic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 02:00:04 +0100

OK.
If you have Internet Information Server 6, you can try with Active Server Pages
- Called ASP.
If you want to insert any data from form into a database, you can use standard
SQL method insert into.
I will put below this example for insert into statement:
oCONN.Execute "insert into mycoworkers (Name, Address) Values ('John Doe',
'George Washington 35')"
OK.
Before, you need to create an object connection oCONN, to connect it with your
database.
Then, you need to know in which recordset, or table you want to insert your
datas, and I given just example with table mycoworker, where data is Name, and
Address, and Values are:John Doe, and George Washington 32. When you open your
database from any database program, you can see Name, and value, example John
Doe George Washington 35.
The best regards from Darko.