Re: MySQL Won't Start On Windows

  • From: "Varun Khosla" <varun.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 09:54:29 +0530

James,
EasyPHP (www.easyphp.org)
provides a package that configures Apache, PHP, Mysql in windows
environment with only one setup.
It also provides capabilities to easily mannage MySQL (Using its
system-tray icon). However, if you're not using PHP with MySQL, it may
cost you extra unwanted memory to be consumed for Apache and PHP.

P.S. Jaws seems to be reading the webpage in French even if you've
selected English from the combo box, to resolve this, just turn off
the language detection option from the verbosity dialog.

Hopes this helps,
Varun