RE: Looking for a free or open source gaming engine

  • From: "Pranav Lal" <pranav.lal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 08:22:06 +0530

Hi,

I am not looking for anything very sophisticated. All I want is some kind of
online engine that I can run on my server. All I need the engine to do is to
play game books. So, the engine would need to pass an XML file, present a
scenario to the user and give the user a developer customisable amount of
choices. Once the user chooses a particular choice, the next scenario should
be presented to the user.

Pranav