Re: Looking for a free or open source gaming engine

  • From: Chris Hofstader <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 07:59:04 -0500

Hi,

A friend of mine told me about a gaming engine available for GNU/Linux systems that claims to be compatible with MS' Direct X. I have not looked for this or tried it so this information should be taken with a few grains of salt. If Will P. still monitors this list, he may have more information on the subject as I've a vague memory of discussing it with him on the phone.

cdh

On Nov 29, 2008, at 4:27 AM, Pranav Lal wrote:

Hi all,

Apologies for the cross posting.
Has anyone come across a free or open source gamebook engine? I am looking
for an engine that powers a site like http://www.projectaon.org.

Pranav