Re: Listbox In Python

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 13:06:14 -0400

If you use wx, don't forget about Jamal's LBC module. You can only
design dialogs, not frames and panels, but it makes adding lists,
buttons, text fields, and so on as easy as a single line of code. It
also handles layout, so everything looks pretty good visually, or so I
hear. I can't remember the URL right now, but google should be able to
find it.

On 7/16/11, Littlefield, Tyler <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Haha, no problem.
> On 7/16/2011 9:08 AM, Harmony Neil wrote:
>> Oops. I didn't realize Tkinter wasn't accessible in windows ... Epic fail.
>> Thanks for that.
>>
>> On 7/16/11, Littlefield, Tyler<tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
>>> the giveaway line is from tkinter import *. TKInter isn't accessible on
>>> windows, you'll have to use wxpython. HTH,
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> Take care,
>>> Ty
>>> my website:
>>> http://tds-solutions.net
>>> my blog:
>>> http://tds-solutions.net/blog
>>> skype: st8amnd127
>>> My programs don't have bugs; they're randomly added features!
>>>
>>> __________

> --
>
> Take care,
> Ty
> my website:
> http://tds-solutions.net
> my blog:
> http://tds-solutions.net/blog
> skype: st8amnd127
> My programs don't have bugs; they're randomly added features!

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from GMail website)
mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx; http://www.facebook.com/mehgcap