Re: Listbox In Python

  • From: David Tseng <davidct1209@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 13:50:24 -0700

As a wild, alternative workaround, one can always just embed a web
browser into an app.  You might propose this to your prof and
investigate java packages out there that will allow you to do this.  A
quick Google search yielded lots of results with no clear winner.
You'll also have to see about how such a component integrates with
Swing.  The advantage is that you can use HTML and CSS to do all the
layout (and they're skills that you'll probably need eventually).