Re: Listbox In Python

  • From: "Mike" <foxwarrior09@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 15:17:44 -0500

Harmony, have you always built GUI applications in code, or has anyone on this list ever found a drag/drop tool that can be used with the keyboard to write GUI-based applications? I know that one can use JAWS scripts with Visual Studio to visually build Windows forms applications, but what about other languages?

Thank you,
Mike

-----Original Message----- From: Harmony Neil
Sent: Saturday, July 16, 2011 9:49 AM
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Listbox In Python

I've made a listbox which it is possible to get to using the mouse, or
route jaws to pc cursor, but I can't get to it just using the normal
cursor. When I arrow up and down it just doesn't do anything. I know
the only thing I have in the window right now is the listbox, but
still ...
Can anyone make any suggestions as to how to improve the attached file?
Thanks,
Harmony.