Re: Jaws Speech Detection

  • From: Jim Bauer <holdsworthfan@xxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 13:21:34 -0600

Right you are. <G> According to builtin.jsd (and some past testing of
mine whose results I'm apparently confusing), the speechInUse() return
should be true/false for an active or inactive synth. It's not--at
least not in JAWS 10.
"David Farough" <David.Farough@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on Thu, 18 Feb
2010 14:05:10 -0500: