RE: Jaws Speech Detection

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 14:25:39 -0500

Hi,
This idea is kind of clunky, but it might work.

1.       Get this file. http://www.empowermentzone.com/kitsetup.exe and install
it.

2.       Create your own version of IsSpeaking that creates a file, even if it
has just one byte in it when it's successful, and if not, it erases the file.

3.       If the file exists, the function was run successfully.
Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810
Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility
blog<http://mysites.highmark.com/personal/lidikki/Blog/default.aspx>