RE: Jaws Speech Detection

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 06:57:45 -0500

Hi Andrew,
Sorry. I don't know how to help with that question. I just know that jfwapi.dll
can run scripts and functions and make JAWS speak. I truly don't know how it
works or how to call it.

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810
Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility
blog<http://mysites.highmark.com/personal/lidikki/Blog/default.aspx>