JAWS remote access

  • From: "Brent Neal" <BNEAL@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 11:48:09 -0600

I now work on the data warehouse team as a programmer.  I am trying to get set
up so I can take my turn on call and remote from my home computer to my work
computer.  We purchased the JAWS remote access program and set it up.  I can
now get to my work computer from my home computer but it clips the words in the
start up menu and on the desktop and other programs.  We are using cisco vpn
and are not allowed to use the windows vpn.  Does JAWS work with the Cisco vpn
or is this the problem?  Does anyone know what the problem might be?  It is bad
enough that it is almost not workable.

Brent Neal
140 E 300 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84111