Is WPF Accessable?

  • From: "Punit Diwan" <punitdiwan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 10:33:51 -0500

Dear Members,
    We all are aware that Microsoft  .NET 3.0 and later  comes loaded with WPF
application development functionality. Now VS 2008, every can easily develop
WPF enabled applications.
    I want to ask is it possible to develop WPF applications for we people? I
tried Linq and it seems accessable to me. Did any one tried WPF application
development using designer.
    I assume once we develop WPF enabled app, we will have to use UI Automation
to make it acessable as recommended by Microsoft.  Waiting for your comments.
Thanks
Punit Diwan