Re: Is WPF Accessable?

  • From: "Richard Thomas" <rthomas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 20:24:02 -0500

Hi Sean:
I am really raw with UI Automation.  I just read some about it, looked at some
code, think it was what is called client rather than provider, written in C#
and Vb.net which walked the control tree.
I am tstarting to learn to write for UI Automation and would prefer Vb.net but
could learn to work in C#.
Rick USA