RE: Visual Studio Express 2008

  • From: "Mike Terry" <miketerry-lists@xxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 11:14:25 -0400

Jamal,

I really appreciate the link.  It took a bit of futzing with that url, but I
was able to locate the vb express download.  I've installed it and now need to
see how accessible it is.

Does anyone know if there are any free or not free scripts which enhance the
accessibility of vb 2005?

Thanks again

Mike