Re: Flight or Space Shuttle sim

  • From: Alex Parks <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 16:51:05 -0500

I have wondered about making a sound-based flight sim. While I am worlds away from having the programming knowhow to write anything like this, I wondered if things like pitch, roll, and yaw could not be represented by constant tones. As you pitch up the pitch tone increases. As you roll right the roll tone increases, and so on. At first it would be hard to track all this, but it seems that you could get used to it. Introduce some sort of combat flight senarios to make it interesting.

Have a great day,
Alex