Can anyone help with using Access?

  • From: "Christy Schulte" <christy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nabs@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 13:34:20 -0500

If anyone has familiarity with using Access 2007 with Jaws, and would be
willing to give me some assistance privately, it would mean more than I could
say. I've got a project for my database management class due, but I can't seem
to get even simple tasks like adding a field to a table to work. I'm  hardly
computer illiterate, but this is beyond frustrating and it's only the beginning
of the class. Seems FS has no new tutorials, and nothing at all on Access.
Christy