Re: Can anyone help with using Access?

  • From: "Christy Schulte" <christy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 19:50:01 -0500

Hi,

That's actually what we ended up doing, though it's not how the book recommended. There were things I didn't realize, like to add a field you're actually renaming it, not adding it, and that in design view all you have to do is arrow to the right place and type in field names and there it goes. changing the data type was rather interesting, as it's a combo box that doesn't like any of the standard combo box commands, but once we figured out we could use first letter navigation, it was much easier.

But yeah, it seems to work at least mostly the same way from what you've described.

thanks again!
Christy

Freebie Force, a great resource for finding free stuff and even making cash.
http://faylen.nocashever.com
Or email me for more info.

----- Original Message ----- From: "E.J. Zufelt" <everett@xxxxxxxxx>