Re: Can anyone help with using Access?

  • From: "Christy Schulte" <christy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 10:51:18 -0500

Thanks. I did look at the help system, that's actually the first place I went.
It says that 2007 is supported, and even has several keystrokes listed.
Unfortunately there seems to be no keystroke for the one thing I'm needing at
this very moment, that is, the supposedly simple job of adding a data field to
a table. Their website had nothing at all about Access that I could find.

I do have a call in to one of their dealers in Oklahoma, to see if maybe I
could get some help there, and someone did email me that I plan to contact
privately since I know this is somewhat off topic for this list.

Most likely, I'm just missing something simple, though I can't for the life of
me figure out what it might be.
Christy

Freebie Force, a great resource for finding free stuff and even making cash.
http://faylen.nocashever.com
Or email me for more info.