RE: C and Java Programmers Wanted

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 08:26:21 -0400

Hi,
I agree, especially if you are going to transition from learning to program to
doing it as a job. Something like Visual Basic .Net, as far as I know, is
frowned on by corporate types as a serious language even though it interfaces
with .Net as something like C# does.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810. Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility blog. Discuss accessibility here.