Re: C and Java Programmers Wanted

  • From: Alex Midence <alex.midence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 23:33:48 -0500

Hi,

Do you use screen readers at all?  Speech and that sort of thing?  I
am heavily biased towards c++ personally and would be willing to
e-mail you the tutorials I am finding most useful.  c++ is a far more
useful language than basic, IMHO.  If you've programmed before, you
should find it quite doable.  If you want to ease your way into
object-oriented programming, c++ is the way to go since you can do
both data-oriented and object-oriented with it.

Have a good evening,
Alex M