RE: Apache/PHP: Trouble Installing By Hand

  • From: "D!J!X!" <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 03:51:13 -0400

Hello, I tried a few weeks ago to install php5.3 and found that the package
does not come with the php5apache2_2.dll file. It is included in other
versions, not this one. When installing using the installer, you only get
the choices for installing to IIS Fast CGI, other CGI, and do not install on
any server. I'd imagine they'd include an apache option? Anyways, for my
testing purposes I just went ahead and installed iis and apache5.3 on it. I
googled and googled and googled but found no way to install php5.3 on apache
2.13...

HTH, D!J!X!

  _____