RE: port forwarding by a router

  • From: "D!J!X!" <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 04:03:15 -0400

Normally I create 2 entires for those situations, because yes, for every
adapter connected to the router even if it's the same computer, it'll treat
them as different computer/adapters and assign different ip addresses. Your
program might be trying to connect using the wireless connect but you
perhaps only set it up on the wired connection. Try making 2 entries for the
ports, one on your wired ip address, and one on your wireless and see...

HTH, D!J!X!