[program-java] Re: java certification

  • From: "Roger Woolgrove" <rawoolgrove@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 16:34:46 +0100

Susie,

I am interested to know what you were reading and where I may find the
literature so that I might read it myself.

I have just started studying OOP with Java through the Open University in the
UK and am having issues.

We have been given Blue Jay or Blue J software and I seem unable to ineract
with it, does anyone know how or what I need to change to gain access to this
software - using MS Windows XP home and Jaws 9.

Many thanks

roger