[program-java] java certification

  • From: "Stanzel, Susan - Kansas City, MO" <susan.stanzel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 10:04:08 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I just thought I would write and let you know how much I admire all of you who
are certified. This test is not for the faint of heart. I have read the first
chapter once and could answer one out of nine questions. Then I read it again
and the question I got wrong I only got partially correct. It says to choose
all which are correct and you don't know how many might be correct. It is
common to ask which lines will cause compiler errors. I actually am thinking I
might go back and read more in Thinking in Java.

Susie Stanzel