[procps] Re: Something funny about ps in latest commit

  • From: Sami Kerola <kerolasa@xxxxxx>
  • To: procps@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 13:45:49 +0100

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 13:10, Craig Small <csmall-procps@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>  !!!  BE CAREFUL TESTING PS !!!
>
> I'm getting OOM problems when testing ps in make distcheck. It doesn't
> happen to me running the command by itself and it doesn't happen when
> I run make check.
>
> My video card or monitor have fried themselves. It happened around the
> same time but I cannot see how they are connected.

I cannot reproduce.

make distcheck
[...]
procps-ng-3.3.2.116-240e archives ready for distribution:
procps-ng-3.3.2.116-240e.tar.xz

The commit version 116 is the point where my 2012wk9 branch is. Where
you using upstream/master, or to be more explicit;

$ git describe
v3.3.2-79-g82c6fcc

--
   Sami Kerola