[ppug] Re: Lay Systems

  • From: Stebbo <ppug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ppug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 20:04:47 +1000

At 07:59 PM 25/08/2004, Daniel Nettle wrote:

Hi Chris

I ssume when you say POT, you mean a profit if laying? 1000% in 2 yrs is a very nice return but I don't think you'll get anywhere near that after you fine tune it. How does the system run if you restrict the sp to 5/1 and under? I don't think -21% would be enough for the $2 to $11 range, you'd probably just break even laying those or you might make a small profit but probably wouldn't be worth the effort.

Hi Daniel,

sorry, I should have made myself a bit clearer... The "POT" I was referring to was the POT if you were backing the selections... Therefore, you need to take an immediate 5% if you were laying them on betfair, and then a few more % for better prices.... Without having tried it seriously, I'd reckon that a -31% POT on the "back" side might equate to about a 15% Profit if you were laying them... ??????

Cheers,
Chris.