[ppug] Re: Lay Systems

  • From: "Daniel Nettle" <dannettle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ppug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 09:08:33 +0800

They don't have to win at all if you're arbing them.  You can bias your
stakes to make more when the horse doesn't win and vice versa. Or you can
set it up to make an equal profit no matter what the result is. This is
where a bit of racing knowledge could come in handy.  If you think the horse
has a good chance of winning, you would set it up to make the most profit
for it winning but a small profit or break even if it doesn't. And vice
versa if you think it has no chance.

Dan