[powerdot] Re: keyjnote/accentuate

  • From: Tom Schneider <toms@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jrm8005@xxxxxxxxx (J.R. Mauro)
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 22:33:25 -0400 (EDT)

Martin:

> Hi! Thanks for the publicity! I'd like to point out that hyperlinks
> work with files from LaTeX Beamer and others,
> and that I may be adding a switch by the end of the week to make links
> work with Powerdot (I have a patch from Martin).
> I think the issue may have been rotation and the /Rect command, if
> you're familiar with PDF.

You're welcome.  I'll send this message to the powerdot list server so
people know it's in the works.

I know there are rotation issues but don't see how that relates to
hyperlinks.

Regards,

Tom

  Dr. Thomas D. Schneider
  National Institutes of Health
  National Cancer Institute
  Center for Cancer Research Nanobiology Program
  Molecular Information Theory Group
  Frederick, Maryland  21702-1201
  toms@xxxxxxxxxxx
  permanent email: toms@xxxxxxxxxxxx