[powerdot] keyjnote/accentuate

  • From: Martin Weinberg <weinberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 19:36:39 -0400

Folks,

Has anyone tried using keyjnote (or the currently maintained version,
accentuate: http://www.cs.rit.edu/~jrm8005/accentuate.html) with
powerdot?

I find that everything works but the links (which one would like, of
course).  They seem to be using pdftk to parse the pdf file.  Is there
an alternative way of producing the pdf such that the hyperlinks will
parse with pdftk?

It (accentuate) a nice little package with written with python which
has much better transitions then acrobat and the ability to have
external scripts, etc. for use with a powerdot pdf, if I can figure
out how to get the links to work.  Any thoughts?

--M

--
Martin Weinberg                      Phone: (413) 545-3821
Dept. of Astronomy                   FAX:   (413) 545-4223