[powerdot] Re: Draft option?

  • From: "Hendri Adriaens" <spotje@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 23:18:37 +0200

I believie it should be \rput[bl] instead of \rput[tl] --- the way
it's written, the file would be placed just outside (below) the slide
- and you wouldn't see it.
(0,0) is at the bottom left and you want that to coincide with the
bottom left of the picture that's what the bl stands for. Probably
just a typo on Hendri's message, but one that would cause confusion
for one not familiar with pstricks.

Thanks, you're right. Somehow I got confused with a very early
pre-release version of powerdot that had the origin in de top left
corner.

Thanks for the keen eye and the correction.

Best,
-Hendri.