[powerdot] Draft option?

  • From: Luis Sequeira <lfsequeira@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 17:41:19 +0100

Hi

I have been using powerdot since it appeared and I am now making my first true attempt at designing a personal style. I can create a style that uses an eps file as a background, and I can also use a solid color, or gradient, if desired. What I would like to do is to add a "draft" option to my style, so that I can render much faster (using a solid background), and then just remove this option for a final version that uses the eps file background.

What would be the most recommended way to achieve this?

TIA

Luis Sequeira