[pov] Re: Fwd: The Most Popular Photographic Post Production Software [POLL RESULTS]

  • From: Michael Elenko <michael.elenko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 12:20:06 -0800

Hey Terry,

I've been finding Google + to be a very decent network for showing and
critiquing photographs. Lots of talent and enough shots to wow, though you
gotta get past the HDR frenzy that seems to be gripping the planet.

I only do photography on Google + as Facebook is still the big social.  Google
+ allows you to better control what you send out to whom, and what you receive
from others. It takes a spell to figure it out.

I never liked Flickr; Google + is more serious. But it's very new so who knows
how things will go.

ME