[pov] Re: Fwd: The Most Popular Photographic Post Production Software [POLL RESULTS]

  • From: Randy Green <rgreeniwa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 11:24:04 -0800

Might have something to do with Photoshop being way over-engineered. What other
popular software out there requires the user to search the screen for a teeny,
3 pixel, non-intuitive symbol or icon to display an important but confusing
menu, all just to do what should be a common function? Photoshop is a dinosaur
at the beginning of the Age of Mammals.

hmm, I must have a strong opinion on this...

Randy