[phoenixdiy] Re: Yet another steadicam gimbal

  • From: "Bobby Metz" <bwmetz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <phoenixdiy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 20:30:25 -0700

Tho,
Cool build. Before building the ballhead mount I presented, I researched several mounts including video "steady cam" ones, just to make sure that my own idea was sound. The only gimbal mount I recall seeing is below, but yours is easier to build and cheaper to boot, so bravo man!

http://www.yb2normal.com/DIYsteadicam.html

As for the list, it is quite silent of late. Anyone else available for a meeting somewhere, sometime? Or have something they'd like to present?

Bobby

----- Original Message ----- From: "tho at godaddy" <blahx3@xxxxxxxxxxx>