[phoenixchoralesc] Re: grant proposal first stab

  • From: Leigh Mundhenk <mundhenk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenixchoralesc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 13:15:56 -0400

Separately, I spoke with Russ at the concert last night, and he reiterated
a point he had made before. He does not believe that non-singing people
should be asked to pay dues. He includes non-singing board members. I
have to say I completely agree with him. Non-singing people should be
considered friends and encouraged to donate as they may wish. But only
singing members should be asked to pay dues.

On Sat, Aug 8, 2015 at 10:34 PM, Deirdre McClure <dmcclure@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Ok, thanks.

Deirdre

On Aug 8, 2015, at 9:04 PM, roryphoenix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

This is good. I fixed the typos, but removed the paragraph seeking
funding to achieve the 501c3, since my friend made it clear there could be
no grant/gift until we attained that status. I lowered the total to
$175,000. I sent it off to him with some words about wanting his reaction,
making it clear this is just a dry run trying to gauge his reaction.
Rory

On Fri, 07 Aug 2015 10:17:03 -0400, Deirdre McClure <
dmcclure@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
thoughts?

This is a rough draft.

--