[phoenixchoralesc] Re: draft

  • From: Leigh Mundhenk <mundhenk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenixchoralesc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 16:17:31 -0400

Sorry, Margaret. I think I'm a little late in responding, but it looks
perfect.

Leigh G. Mundhenk, PhD
WorkConcepts
mundhenk@xxxxxxxxx
(207) 772-2550
On Sep 29, 2015 8:03 AM, "Margaret L. Merrill" <mloringme@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Please send edits, feedback, thoughts - SOON!
Margaret

Greetings,

Calling all singers - in the long term - we have a concert planned for
March to raise funds for Immigrant Legal Advocacy Project (ILAP). In the
short term, a concert is being put on the calendar for Saturday, November
21, most likely to be held at Skillins in Falmouth.
Knowing who is able to commit to regular attendance and availability for
our performances is key to our planning and moving forward. Understandably
we all have Thursdays when other aspects of life takes precedence, but if
those able and willing to commit to a November 21 concert can speak up, it
will help inform and guide us as plans are put into place.

Thank you.

Best,

The Board of Directors & the Artistic Director