[phoenix-project] Re: Online Phoenix

  • From: Ajith Kumar <ajith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenix-project@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 06:51:06 +0000

Kishore Asok wrote:

>>Why don't we include the same interface as we use the equipment in the lab so that the user can vary the capacitance etc..

How can the user remotely vary the capacitance?

At the moment you cannot, and it shows the limitations of the web based approach. You are not in total control of the
setup, freedom to make mistakes and learn from them are not available.
Well. I told you it is to promote Phoenix. If you consider "Freedom to make mistakes" is important, get one unit .
It is cheaper than sending me the robot.

ajith