Re: [PCWorks] Windows Problem

  • From: "Patricia" <tabitha1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 16:16:38 +0800

:Thanks guys, I have installed both the Java and the ActiveX (both were
missing) but it hasn't soved the problem. I also notice that I can't click
on reply to any emails that contain graphics or a colored background. It
just times out before it is sent.

Also when log into my photobucket account I get the page o.k but in the
middle I get a small version of the internet explorer "file not found' page

Patricia