-=PCTechTalk=- Re: sound files/conversion

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 10:23:32 -0500

Hi Sir Troth,

Well, I fixed my sound files.  I just recorded them all over though, was the
only way I could fix them that I could tell.  But this time when recording
them, instead of having the duration set at 10 minutes, I set each at 2
minutes.  I then trimmed the silence from each making them even smaller
files.  I think I thought the "10" was "1" minute originally.  It is weird
cause when I try to set it for a minute, it only goes for one second.  I
dont know.  Anyhow, I know have much smaller size files.  I was using
Goldwave program, free shareware trial.  I may end up buying the program
later though.

christy

cia,
cristy