-=PCTechTalk=- PNY 1GB Flash Drive (USB Portable) - Retail

  • From: ~OoO~ <sirtroth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 10:21:33 -0500

The perfect little piece of equipment to help transferring data from one system
to another. No geek should be without one. Heck, I should know. I'm a proud
owner of 3 of these!

1GB. enough data to store all that secret scientific material!

Good price at $40.97 after a $15 mail-in rebate. and a reliable retailer,
Newegg.com.

Here's the link if anyone is interested:

http://tinyurl.com/amg8e

Enjoy!

---Troth