-=PCTechTalk=- Re: sound files/conversion

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 21:24:46 -0500

Hi Troth,

It says bitrate 128.  I think somehow it may have something to do with the
duration that I set at the beginning of recording.  Under properties, says
ten 10.00 (minutes I believe) for all of the files, each one.  I tried
recording something last night and setting it for like 2 minutes, seemed to
do okay..I will play wiht it some this weekend.  I was actually using my
headset to record from a boom box (tape) that was playing, not the best way
but the sound was good enough for my school project plus my piano was not in
the same room as the computer etc..

christy

cia,
cristy