-=PCTechTalk=- Re: partition questions

  • From: "Trevnal" <trev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 08:18:54 -0000

You can do a few different things with Partition magic, like making
partitions grow etc.  Need really to know how the hard dick is set up, and
how much free space there is on each partition you have already.

With that I may be able to help you move the partitions about ,and delete
any you do not want, and keep all your data.

If you can draw a picture of take a copy of the screen from Partition magic,
it would help a lot.

Trevnal