-=PCTechTalk=- Re: does anyone know ???

  • From: "Faythe & Al" <rem41mag@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <PCTechTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 11:14:42 -0500

Okay, thanks.
I sorta thought so... but it doesn't hurt to check ...
Faythe
From: "Faythe & Al" <rem41mag@xxxxxxxxxx>

I received both these 'critical updates & revised editions' today ... I went
to the MS update site & neither of these were listed. ( see below)
My question is, because of the spoofing ( if correct term) of email addys,
are these really from microsoft & do I need to install them?
I currently run OS M.E. ( and get enough grief from that, I don't want to
invite more) and I am not in a position to get a new computer.
thanks in advance,
Faythe

---