-=PCTechTalk=- Re: cris Re: wyatt Re: Glad to be back

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 13:21:03 -0400

I worry too - these didn't seem that bad - and there were a few finicky people
out there in the beginning - but these really can't legally be enforced - they
were just written by the developer and nothing more than that - so it has
worked out ok. We're all here because we like it this way - so far, so good! We
'even' have someone who has a Metal framed clothes line up!! We talked about it
before hand - we thought the one family might try to raise objections - but
they didn't. Swing sets have to be made of wood for their base - Parking
doesn't seem to be an issue. We just widened our driveway a bit, but we have
cars sitting out now, and my neighbor always does - (on the street) and no one
has complained. I don't think anything is written about that - What I miss is
my daughter being able to just walk to friend's houses. I need to take her
everywhere. The borough near here is a little town, and the kids walk around
there, and will ride their bikes. Sometimes I wish I was friendlier with at
least one of my neighbors - but I'm really sort of glad I'm not. Anyone would
do anything if you needed them to - we all know each other - we just don't sit
and have coffee together! We did that in my old neighborhood - in fact, those
of us still in the area get together - actually - I think there are only 2 of
us left now!!!
cris