-=PCTechTalk=- Re: anti virus :VSMail mx2

  • From: James LaBorde <jlaborde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 08:04:52 -0700

Actually our firewall company is supposed to filter email for virii and
spam.  This is the first time something got through them that our anti-virus
software needed to catch.

James

From: "James LaBorde"

: I've used all the major anti-virus software and the winner as far as
: protection and computer resources used has to be Panda.  I recently had a
: user get two virii at work that Panda caught even before the Firewall
: company's software was able to.