-=PCTechTalk=- Re: another stupid question...

  • From: "Trevnal" <trev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 19:28:45 +0100

Are the two computers networked at all?  if they are, you can drag the files
from one machine to the other, or even install IE from the machine with it
on, over the network to.

Other wise can you not burn IE to a CD or locate a CD with IE on it and then
load it from there?

Just a couple of ideas,

Trevnal