-=PCTechTalk=- Re: another stupid question...

I am going to ask once again, go you have netscape, hell even aol on the
puter? use any that you have to D/L IE. You can always cancel the Netscare
or aohell.

Tori writes:

> Because in the original email, she deleted IE and does not have install disks,
> therefore she does not have disks to install from or she would have.  She's
> trying to find a way to go get IE without a browser.

Sincerely Yours, Hank.
Very Interesting Sites
http://www.babelmagazine.com
http://hdka.stormpages.com/indexf.html
http://www.babelmagazine.com/wing.html
http://members.myecom.net/hdka/ct/ct.html
http://www.idownline.com/sites/hdka/911.html
http://www.idownline.com/sites/hdka/investigation77.html

Now MyECom FreeMail gives you what you've been asking for.

More storage space (10MB), large attachments that get delivered,
WEB, IMAP, POP3 and SMTP access at no extra charge,
Calendar, spell checker, mail filtering and auto-responders.

http://freemail.myecom.net