-=PCTechTalk=- another stupid question...

  • From: MSVERKO@xxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 13:23:54 EDT

 Hey all It's Mary again.. I know you guys are getting sick of my questions
but i have another one..
 Ok how do I transfer Interent explorer to one computer to the other.. As i
posted in my old Email hello all... This time I really done it....  I was
trying to solve my problem with the
res://C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SHDOCLC.DLL/dnserror.htm.
 I deleted my internet explorer! So now i can only check my mail.. I don't
have the orginal disk that my computer! what is the best thing for me to
do...

 I was thinking i could senda program ( internet explorer )from one computer
via email and then download it.. being I can't get on the internet i can
check my mail ... Does this sound right!
thanks.
 and i am sorry for all the dumb questions
mary