-=PCTechTalk=- Re: ZA true-vector shutting down

  • From: John Lehn <johnelehn2002@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 23:53:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Gman

Yes, I must be lucky or something!  One thing though,
if I do experience problems with any of my
applications incl ZA which I have used (retail, never
the free version) for many years, I will not muck a
round if it can't be easily fixed....I will just trash
it and move on!

I just don't have much patience in this area, and
there are so many alternative programs out there to
choose from nowadays.

In the final wrap up I guess it melts down to the
adage "horses for courses"  ;-)

Take care,

John Lehn

<SNIP>